Interpretation of Well Testing Results in Tight Gas sandstone (based on a Case Study):
for an Exploration project: (Course 101): Duration 1 Hour Estimated Completion Time: 2 hours:
- Detailed analysis of Flow periods in DST (Tight formation,Low reservoir pressure)
- Review of DST characteristics on specific Tight gas fields.
- Bonus: Secondary source of uncertainty (approx 5 min)
- Pressure vs time explanatory video (approx 5 min)
- Bonus : Supercharge Effect
- Effect of hydraulic fracturing in an Analogue field.(5 Additional Video sub-chapters).
Interpretation of Well Testing Results in Tight Gas sandstone
for an Exploration project (Course 102): Duration 45 min Estimated Completion Time:1,5 hour:
(Coming in Spring 2018)
- Good cleaning-Testing of oil column interval (Oil PI)
- Good cleaning-Testing of oil column interval (Gas PI)
- Bad cleaning-Testing of gas column interval (Gas PI)
The Course is currently registered at OilVoice and at Oges Ltd: